Ultimate Gun Tutorial Ultimate Gun Tutorial

THIS IS GREAT

ive only made 2 gun flashes, one with a Sig sauer P250 and a spas12, This flash is superb, mostly because it helped me figure out what i did wrong, and what i did right.

Theres one thing i noticed i did that you didnt mention though. Its truly for the more "artistic" people, I hand draw my weapons first on paper, scan them, then Bitmap Trace them, its much more tedious, but if your a good artist (like me) the end result is pretty damn good.

This Flash was a HUGE help though, thankyou!

scrimpy responds:

Thank you.

Gun Gallery 3 Gun Gallery 3

i like this quite alot

in fact, i almost do the same thing on my Deviant account, the only difference is i animate what the guns look like while firing. i found this quite good, i read through some of the reviews and was disgusted with what some said, like that 1 guy that said all your info was wrong... pshhh id like to see what college he graduated from XD all your info is just fine. boy it made my day seeing the Bar and the beretta (my weapons of choice) this was really good, nice choice of music, and great job on the guns themselves, but i would suggest trying to find songs with a smaller size, this file is huge, only because of the music. i look foward to more. you get a style of 10, cuz no1 else takes time to actauly make something educational here on NG (if anything 99% of it makes you dumber)

Newgrounds Ragdoll Newgrounds Ragdoll

Yo

hey man nice to see your still making flashes. sorry i havent stayed in contact with you. if ya still want me too, im still up for makign those models for you :D

David-Silver responds:

Good to hear man! I dunno what happened, I sort of... got hooked into game making, I haven't animated in awhile. But hey, at least check out my other stuff, this is my alt account, for the less good things. True_Darkness is my real account. I forgot the password to my msn so that is why I haven't been on =[

Thor: God of Thunder Thor: God of Thunder

its good..

its cute, and fun..
unfortunately, i know those Frets from a mile away, the music was made in the "Punk-o-Matic"... you could atleast give the creator of the Punk-o-Matic, credit...
Other than that it was pretty fun.

crazyhobo435 responds:

what the cheese is the punk-o-matic?
lol

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

love it

the whole thing is AWSOME!!! but the gayest bit is when at the end you fall and he just sits there and shoots you with the glock till ur dead.... that pissed me off... so i give it a 5 cuz of its awsomness, i mean cmon its just one boss with a stupid glitch where he shoots you over and over making it impoosible to doge or get up fropm...

IM ATTACK!! IM ATTACK!!

roflmao

THATS WUT YOU GET FOR USING AOL... lol no seriously...thats wut happens when you let people who arent your friends IM you.. i hate IM its stupid..its ruining my friends life he sits there on his cpu which has been hacked a good 18 times and filled with atleast 3 viruses 23 times... he sits there for a longer time than i do (20-35 hours a week.. thats me) on AOL IM and talks to random people. i dont know how he does he has so much spyware malware and other stuff that 30 seconds after it starts up 87 poups come up from internet explorer..ya know first i thought he was exaggerating or joking... but one day when i was over i asked if i could play some dod on his machine, he said sure, i boot it up, wait 5 seconds for it to stop loading.... kept loadin.... loadin.... loadin.... 15 seconds.... stops loadin at 24 seconds or so....i klik on the DOD icon and what happens nuthin... its a good 45 seconds after it stopped loadin... no dod.. so i play solitare instead... 2 seconds after i start playn the pop ups.... an endless stream... after 15 minutes theres 238 pop ups... it hits 255 and crashes.... i try to help him with his cpu security does it work???? NO cuz he is an idiot ding shit and sittn there IMing people

Aggressive Alpine Skiing Aggressive Alpine Skiing

eh...

i wouldve given it a five if i could have gotten ovwer the first dam cabin... the guy doesnt jump long enuff for me. so you get a 3 cuz im ticked off now.

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

iread and feel like an idiot

i have read about 30 reviews and i feel like an idiot saying this but... i cant get an orgasm out of the first girl i can make the aroow twitch but cant get it to really move. i feel like and idiot asking this but. do you need to click and hold or just click cuz wutever i do doesnt work som1 please help meon this

FFjukebox UPDATED:6/22/04 FFjukebox UPDATED:6/22/04

WTF MAN

NO FFVII SONGS MAN!!!! eh i give ur score a zero but i will vote 5 cuz i like final fantasy. atleast.... well... atleast u put sum ff songs in but you could have put more songs in it says the file size is just 1233 u can make it like 2000 sumtin ya know

Extreme Mini Golf Extreme Mini Golf

gameplay sucked

4 sum reason yhe ball didnt go in the hole no matter how slow i putted it. and when i did put it slow IT WAS TOO SLOW